Saturday, April 1, 2017

Monthly Showcase - March 2017

Oh shoot, I completely forgot to type this out the other day. Got caught up with the hype of Camp NaNoWriMo and lost track of the dates, hahaha.

Anyway, better get this thing out ASAP before the date of this post annoys me at how not-March it is.

As the Winds Blow - Chapter 1:
The first half of the month was filled with me upset at losing a lot of my work, so the first actual post from this month was my attempt at writing an adventure plot given its nuances detailed from the 20 Master Plots and How to Write Them that I was assigned to read in class. Its development is still in its infancy, and unfortunately it appears I won't be working on it this month as I'm preoccupying my time with "The Blighted Earth," the next items on this list.

The Blighted Earth - Chapter 1:
This is essentially a rewrite of the chapter one from here. C'est comme-ci, comme-ça. To be honest, I felt that this chapter was pretty bland.

The Blighted Earth - Chapter 2:
This chapter, on the other hand, felt a bit more exciting, though still not quite up to par in my opinion. Either that, or I'm being too hard on myself again.

Chopin's Nocturne in C# Minor:
I think a good portion of how I felt about this project could read be on the post itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment